Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Mo Egeston Presents: the Soul Alliance Trio featuring CocoSoul Live @ Lola Jan 24

Greetings,
Lola is a new music venue in the downtown Washington Ave loft district.  Every Sunday through March I am hosting a Brunch Music series called Mo Egeston Presents.  This gives me an opportunity to feature many of the artists that I began working with in 2009.


We had an incredible time this past Sunday with Brothers Lazaroff.  This Sunday January 24th I'm thrilled to bring back the Soul Alliance Trio featuring CocoSoul.  CocoSoul will be joining me at noon.  Sean Holland (bass) and I will do a set of soul-jazz and groove based instrumentals from 11-11:45.

Early arrival is recommended.

Also this weekend I join DJ Nune and a possible guest artist TBA with UG Project.  UG Project incorporates the drive and groove of electronic dance music with jazz, funk and soul.  We perform using a combination of horns, vocals, vocoder, keys, software and hardware sequencing.  Also at Lola we hit from 9:30- 1.   We may be shooting video so stay tuned for another announcement.  Saturday Jan 23

And finally An Evening With  Brothers Lazaroff this Friday Jan 22.  at Riddle's in the U City Loop.  Americana, Folk, Indie Rock.  This band has been getting some very nice buzz all year and we look forward to hitting the studio in February.

During the day, find me with my piano teacher hat on with a brand new location at Teipen Performing Arts.  Conveniently located in the U City/Clayton area.

Peace,

Maurice "Mo" Egeston
Pianist-Producer-Educator
www.teipenmusic.com
moegeston.com

Mo Egeston Present: the Soul Alliance Trio Live @ Lola







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. If you have questions about Mo Egeston or any related artists feel free to drop me a note. All negativity and nonsense will be deleted.

Cheers.